Who We Are?
- Iran Construction Engineering Organization (IRCEO) is an NGO which its headquarter based in Tehran, for construction engineers giving engineering services to the
- In 1991, as a tentative phase, an organization called Construction Engineering Organization was established; and in 1995, the phase was firmed and Engineering and Building Control Law was adopted in which the emphasis was on founding the Construction Engineering Organization
Major Activities & Branches
- IRCEO has 31 branches in different provinces around the country.
- IRCEO supports the engineering profession by offering professional qualification, promoting education, maintaining professional ethics, and liaising with industry, academia and governmen
- Under its commercial arm, it delivers training, recruitment, publishing and contract
- It elevates the standards of the profession, encourages research and engineering knowledge and technology, fosters fellowship among members, and promotes interrelation with other technological and scientific
- The IRCEO includes: Civil, Architectural, Surveying, Mechanical, Electrical, Urban Planning (Municipal) and Traffic engineering. There are 9 workshops in architectural engineering, 18 workshops in electrical engineering and 3 workshops in municipal engineering,etc.
Pillars & Members
- The pillars of IRCEO are: Organizations of the provinces, general board, central council, Law Enforcement & head of IRCEO.
- For establishment of a province organization, at least 50 volunteers among the engineers in that province who have an engineering degree in major engineering fields is needed.
- IRCEO has more than 500,000
- After defined processes, The Ministry of Roads & Urban Development grants Engineering License to the engineers who can pass the special
- Then they will be involved in designing, supervision and executive of the buildings.
- IRCEO has several branches in all 31 Each province has its own board.
- For coordinating affairs of the provincial branches, members of the Council are chosen by all of the main members of the Board of Directors of provincial
- Central Council is formed by 25 main members and 7 alternative members.
- They choose 3 persons via an election and introduce them to the Minister of the Roads & Urban Development Ministry.
- Finally the president of IRCEO is chosen by the President of the country among
- He signs up the letter appointment for a period of 3
Goals & Policies of IRCEO
- Reinforcement and develop the Islamic values and culture in the field of Architecture and
- Documentation of the affairs related to the technical and engineering crafts in the field of constructions and
- Provision and promotion of engineering development in the country.
- Promotion the principles of the architecture and urban planning and keep the public awareness on it and modify the national building code to increase their efficiency.
- Increasing the quality of engineering services and trying to control the perfect implementation of the services.
- Promoting the technical knowledge of the craftsmen in this section.
- Legislate the National Building Code to ensure safety, health, reasonable performance, comfort and economy advantage and execute and control it for protecting people as the profiteers of the building
- Supply and approve the base of engineering services pricing
- Obligation to observe the National Building Code, city code, general and detailed substances and conductor plans by all of the official departments, municipalities, builders, engineers, stake-holders and all of the individuals and legal entitles related to the construction section as the ruler principle over all of their relations and activities and establish field of cooperation among the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development, municipalities and Engineering and Professional Associations and Construction Guilds.
- Attracting professional Cooperation of the engineers and building guilds for preparing and performance of the development plans of the country.
Major Contacts with Other Organizations
- Ministry of Roads and Urban Planning
- The Municipality of Different Provinces
- Standard Administration
- Cooperation, Work and Social Welfare Administration
- State University – Different Branches
- Industry, Mine and Trade Administration
- Management and Planning Organization
- Tax Administration
- Technical and Vocational Training Organization
- Research centers and institutes related to the building industry.
- Offering training courses, IRCEO assists its members to be prepared for professional qualification and learn new skills.
- It holds topic and thought-oriented events bringing industry together to debate, share knowledge and
Professional Career Fields
- Based on the mentioned objectives and responsibilities, IRCEO controls and inspects on all of the construction projects in the country.
- According to fact and figures, its members design and supervise approximately more than 000.000 (square meters) in each year in which each square meter costs $ 375 U.S. in average.
International Mutual Relation Perspectives
- Memorandum of Understanding with Austrian Sustainable Building Council
- Memorandum of Understanding with Organization for International Economic Relations
- Cooperation with UNDP and GEF in the framework of MOUbetween Iran and UNDP
- Memorandum of Understanding with the German Ministry of Education BIBB
- Memorandum of Understanding with German institutions IKEE and GBB to carry out a joint project to train air conditioning and energy instructors in the joint project- CC Iran
International Mutual Relation Perspectives
- Education, Research, Technology, Implementation of New Technologies, and Management
- Development of Engineering Services in the Field of Industry and Mining Engineering Systems
- Obtaining Standard Engineering Licenses and Exporting Engineering Services to the World Market
- Environmental Protection
- Economic Buildings
- Lightweight and Safe Buildings
- Modern Materials and Technologies
- Standard Materials and Technologies
- Energy Saving
- Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE)
- Reconstruction, Safety and Renovation of Old and Historical Constructions
- Crisis Management
- Visiting Professional Relevant Exhibitions
- Smart Buildings
- Repair and Maintenance of Buildings